|I am an Adjunct Lecturer at DUTH’s Electrical and Computer Engineering department, and a postdoctoral researcher in the lab of Robotics and Automation, at DUTH’s Production and Management Engineering department.
I received my Ph.D. from DUTH, Electrical and Computer Engineering department, Laboratory of Electronics. I did my undergraduate studies at the same department.
[February 2017] Member of the Editorial board of HardwareX
[September 2016] Thanks to all press media for their coverage in the first Hellenic Civil Unmanned Air Vehicle, where our lab actively participated.
[February 2016] NVIDIA Hardware Grant for support in ADAS ViPED project
[February 2016] IEEE Senior member grade elevation
[April 2015] Thanks to BBC, Bloomberg, Engadget, IEEE Spectrum, Gizmodo, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, DailyMail, and Tech Times for their full coverage of AVERT project!
2017 State Scholarships Foundation (IKY) Postdoc Scholarship
2016 Stavros Niarchos Award for Promising Young Scientists
2009 IEEE Transactions Outstanding Reviewer Award
My research focus is on real-time embedded systems, hardware implementations, FPGAs, GPGPUs, robotic and multi-sensor systems Publications.
- Η32Ε: Digital Systems Interfaces, Fall 2016/17
- ΠΔ602: Electronics, Spring 2012/13
- ΠΔ912: Simulation, Fall 2012/13
- ΠΔ602: Electronics, Spring 2011/12
- ΠΔ912: Simulation, Fall 2011/12
- ΠΔ602: Electronics, Spring 2010/11
- EΠY140: Introduction to Database Systems, Spring 2016/17
- EΠY140: Introduction to Database Systems, Spring 2012/13
- EΠY331: Operating Systems and Programming, Spring 2011/12
- EΠY140: Introduction to Database Systems, Spring 2011/12
- EΠY340: Special Topics in Database Systems, Spring 2010/11
- EΠY140: Introduction to Database Systems, Spring 2010/11
- EΠY340: Special Topics in Database Systems, Fall 2010/11
- EΠY102: Programming Techniques, Fall 2010/11
- EΠY310: Special Topics in Computer Science, Spring 2009/10
Program Committee Work: IST2008, IST2009, IST2010, IROA2011, IST2011, IST2012, HAIS2012, HAIS2013, IST 2014, SSRR 2014, IST 2016, SSRR 2016, PDP 2015, MOCAST 2017, PDP 2017.
- “Vision Systems for Future Autonomous Space Exploration Robots”, Robotic Exploration of Extreme Environments Foresight Workshop, 19 Feb. 2014, Bremen, Germany, Invited by DLR.